martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Auto biography Antonio

I was born in Los Angeles California on October 2nd, 1930. When I was young my hobbies were: telling jokes like a comedian, and singing Michael jackson‘s songs. I was Michael in the premier of Thriller that was released on December 2nd, 1983 but my favorite hobby was to traveling to China because I was working in Japan and China was close.

My life:
I was friends of Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuka (the creators of Sony).I met Masaru Ibuka at the end of the World War II, in 1945 when he started his radio report,and in 1946, I met Masaro Ibuka and traveled to The United States because at Bell Lab the transitor was invented. He convinced Bell to license the transitor of technology to our company. We used this technology for millitary applications. After all American companies built the first transitor radios,and our company made them commercially known.

In 1995, our company released and produced a transitor radio designed by us, which was so popular that in December we produced another transitor radio. In 1956 we produced a transitor radio which featured an innovate slim design and a better sound quality. At the end of 1956,we met Fuyuhikpo Okabe. He created a cartoon known as Sony Boy in order to make publicity.

Between 1957 and 1967 our company grew a lot. In 1968 we sold more than 5,000,000 units. In 2010, our company was recognized as the corporation that leaded the manufacturers of electronic products with the most comprehensive entertainment companies in the world. The company with more than 5 principal businesses included Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony Erickson and more, I died in the year 2010, at the age of 80.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario